I didn't take a photo today. I forgot my camera, and now I am at home and I could take one but it would be of just any old thing. Is that a cop out? I mean, I guess this whole project was simply supposed to be a glimpse into one's lives, and on a day to day basis, not much really happens in one's life. Am I using the apostrophe correctly there? Is ONE'S possessive in both those cases? I can't think. I was up at 4:30 a.m. today to get the 5:30 boat. And then I worked late so didn't come home until the 7:30 boat. I'm beat. But I have the day off tomorrow, and the I'm going drinking with Daniel's wife (yup, wife of fellow blogger). I will definitely have a photo from that! I'm going shopping for a dress to wear to the St. Paddy's banquet in Winnipeg next week. We are very excited to go hang out with the Irish folk on this what - should - be - a - statutory - holiday day. And I'm excited to see Ellen - sister of Daniel, fellow blogger. And Jennifer, and the Trevors and new babies and all our friends. And I'm excited to see my mom and dad's new dog, Oscar, and my brother's new puppies, Keisha and Buttercup (and I'm excited to see my family of course!). I'm not excited it's all happening in Winnipeg though. Too cold and messy this time of year. But St. Paddy's is in March, what can I do? Well folks, I will sign off. Sorry there is no photo, but at least there are words. You will have to use your imagination, much like I have to as I read the newly released editions of Laura Ingalls Wilder's Little House books that have been published without Garth Williams beloved drawings. Stupidheads.
Until tomorrow!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment