Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ST#4

He: I'm leaving you.

She: No you're not.

He: Yes, I am.

She: Okay.

He: That's it?

She: Yup.

He: You don't believe me.

She: Nope.

He: I really am this time. I've had it. You bore me. I want some adventure.

She: Alright.

He: See? You won't even argue!

She: I'm busy.

He: You're looking at a J. Crew catalogue.

She: Yes. I'm going to order this dress. I'll need your credit card.

He: Here, but don't put more than $200 on it. I'm buying a plane ticket.

She: Where are you going?

He: I don't know. Somewhere fun.

She: Okay. Have a good time.

He: Fight with me!

She: I'm busy.

He: You make me crazy!

She: I know.

He: Why do you do that?

She: It keeps me busy.

He: I'm going to pack.

She: Okay. Need some help?

He: Okay.

She: I can't. I'm busy.

He: Ah, forget it. I couldn't be bothered. I'll leave you next week.

She: I'll clear my schedule.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Speaking of leaving, when do you go to the great white east? Just wondering how long we'll be deprived of your writings.

Julie said...

Ooo, how Beckett-esque! Somehow reminds me of _Endgame_, although it's been years since I read it.