Okay, I have used up all my lifelines. Was there a prize at teh end of all this?
I am a terrible typer at teh best of times, but first thing in th emorning, when I first get up? I am extra terrible. I won't fix any misteakes here just so you can see. Although I've already demonstarted on other blogs in teh coment section. My brain really dies not work in teh first hour of waking.
I am drinking tea. EVERY morning must start with tea. I once tried to cut caffeine out of my diet so gave up tea and the headcahes were astronomical in their size and pain. Never again. I'm going with the reports that say caffeine is good and balck tea is good rather than the ones that say otherwise.
So, swine flu has hit our tiny island of peace and joy where nothing ever happens (except one missing girl and yes that's a true story). I'm not getting imunised. I refuse to jump on teh hysteria bandwagon. Don't we have some sort of flu every year and don't p[eople dier from it every year? So this time it's hitting a diffeent demographic - the young and healthy. I think it's time the elderly and sick got a bit of a break in life. I mean, thjey are already elderly and or sick, wehat more sdo they need to have happen?
Everyone still following my random thoughts with all teh grammatical errors??
Anyhoo, some of the kids i sit for are getting immunised. I'll just feed off theirs. As a matter of act, I will hang out only wityh people who are immunised or who have already had the swine flu. NBow, I am young and healthy so I may be getting a bit cocky here. If I die, I give all my felolow blog challengers permission to publish my riveting memoirs. Any money received can go to teh bloggers reunion. But be sure to have an 11 x 14 photo of me on the table by the snacks.
Okay, I gotta get ready for work. If I blog tonight, I make up for yesterday's missed one. My excuse for yesterday is that I wporked late, went to teh gym and then watched a movie with my husband but I fell asleep during it even though it was good - "Thankyou For Smoking."
K, see y'all later.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Typos I can easily forgive (I see you're very consistent with "teh"). The 'word' "anyhoo"? Not so much. That and things like "Krispy Kreme" bug me more than I would like to admit.
Glad to see another post from you - I was starting to wonder if you had a secret site somewhere that I wasn't privy to!
I'm just glad to see that someone else makes typos like I do.
Some of my words I always type wrong the first time (bonus points if you can guess:
chruch
peolep
wierd
and for the kicker,
Sher-ilee
Sheri-Lee
(Hey I got it right the first time!)
Haha! Sheri-Lee, I often type my name Siobahn when going too fast!
church
people
weird
Dan- I actually hate play on words as well, especially when dealing with something related to kids - such as Kids Kuts, or Mini Skool. We have enough problems with illiteracy as it is without starting kids off on the wrong foot.
Yes, TEH is my biggest one...that and when one word ends in the same letter as the next word, the letter gets left out on one of them, like "Jonas said" would come out as Jonas aid.
I like to say "anyhoo" because it is so stupid sounding! I think I actually use it to add that little bit of annoyance into the read
Post a Comment