Saturday, October 24, 2009



Okay, so I am not very good at posting photos. The end result looks like I am (sort of), but the process is not pretty.

First, we have some MB vs BC photos. The first two are obviously MB and were taken while driving out to Minnedosa this summer.












Then we have some photos of Vancouver and Bowen Island. These really ought to have been beneath the MB photos but I'm tired of cutting, pasting dragging and figuring. You get the point of it all. (Never mind - I have since fixed that...).








Then, today we went to a seal pup release. We have done this before, but this time was way less stressful for me as last time, the pups seemed really scared. This time, I swear they said "No walls!! Wahoo!" and were off and swimming before you could snap a good photo, but it was really sweet and gave me a whole new outlook on animal rehabilitation (which I am all for but make it all very personal).







Now, you may have noticed that I did not actually post anything on Friday, but I am hoping the time zone difference will make you confused enough that you won't really be too certain about that...except for Dan. He may be on to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay if you missed a day...if the rules from last year's challenge are applicable you are allowed 3 grace days (but there may be a clause that you have to make them up in the end to ensure you have a total of 30 days). I'm sure Steve will post here after me to set the record straight. He's a stickler for rules.

And yeah for baby seals. I had a stuffed baby seal as a kid and it was by far my favorite stuffed animal...but it still had to take a turn in the rotation of sleeping with me at night time so as to not make the other stuffed animals jealous.

Sheri-Lee

Stephen said...

Yes, the rules are 30 + 3 days of blogging.
i.e. 30 posts, but you can miss 3 days (anywhere along the way) and make them up at the end. At least, those are my rules. I'm not sure if anyone else is following them.