Friday, February 29, 2008

EC # 25 or something


This is the cat post. Scattered around the bottom are Ferdie's toys. Every night, I put them away in the top square of the post, and every night I say "Ferd, if you are going to take out your toys, put them away!" She doesn't listen.

6 comments:

Julie said...

And does she have a special toy that she will mewl over at night? Curli does, over one of those sponge balls, and the in-laws' cat does the same over a fabric fish.

Julie said...

I have to add: that is one impressive cat post!

someone said...

Pet cetera. Great cat stuff there and CHEAP.

Ferdie is just generally noisy at night. She often gets a pillow tossed in her direction. But she used to drown her puppy in her water dish. She hasn't done it in a while, but it used to be a regular occurrence.

L said...

Yes, that's one enormous cat post!! Those kitties have it good. You've got people furniture AND cat furniture - what happened to anti-material girl?

Daniel said...

Do you think maybe Ferdie is trying to tell you something? Like perhaps that's her bed that you're piling full of toys?

I wish I was a cat...

Daniel said...

[knock knock knock] This thing still on? C'mon Siobhan - three more days to go! Or are you busy writing to get ahead of next month?