I had purchased sushi for our dinner this evening. We normally consume these rare take outs on the boat, but the ferry was half an hour late so we sat in the car and drank wine and ate sushi until the boat appeared (See Ellen? No birds, no sunsets!!).
p.s. this photo is small as I have a zit on my chin that I didn't want blown up.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Siobhan,
So lovely to put a face to your name! You had the exact same supper as we did. Except we didn't eat ours in the back seat. Hmmm...what else happened in that car? Happy Valentine's day!
So lovely to put a face to your name! You had the exact same supper as we did. Except we didn't eat ours in the back seat. Hmmm...what else happened in that car? Happy Valentine's day!
I wondered why the picture was so small, so I clicked on it (which made it almost life-size) and the first thing I saw was the zit. Just kidding. I agree, nice to put a face to the name. ha ha
8 comments:
Siobhan,
So lovely to put a face to your name! You had the exact same supper as we did. Except we didn't eat ours in the back seat. Hmmm...what else happened in that car? Happy Valentine's day!
Siobhan,
So lovely to put a face to your name! You had the exact same supper as we did. Except we didn't eat ours in the back seat. Hmmm...what else happened in that car? Happy Valentine's day!
Crap! Sorry about that. I just signed up for a blogger account so I could comment...and somehow left my trademark double response!
Darla was here.
How else would we know???
I wondered why the picture was so small, so I clicked on it (which made it almost life-size) and the first thing I saw was the zit. Just kidding. I agree, nice to put a face to the name. ha ha
Hi Siobhan! It must be cool to live on an island! I miss you!
I'm sorry Siobhan, I hope you'll forgive me, and not hit me if we ever meet!
Sigh. Alright, Dan. But obly because of who you are married to.
Post a Comment