
This is my wee abode. It's kinda messy but it's so delightful to come home to at the end of the day. That's Jerry in the centre there. He is our "half a cat" as he actually lives next door but usually sleeps on our bed at night, although he hasn't done that in a week or so. He is licking his lips as he has just had some Mousey Milk and is on his way back out. Mousey Cat has just gone out again, her third outing since I've come home ten minutes ago. The apartment is missing a husband this evening as he is partaking in Wine Fest in Vancouver for the next three days. I'm cooking macaroni, drinking wine and about to pop in an episode or two of Will and Grace.
3 comments:
OOoooo, must be "House & Home" day in the blog world!! Jenn says "What's with the furniture?! I thought you were living on lawn chairs!!"
Jerry knows a good thing when he finds it.
It does look like a cozy little spot you've got there. Jerry's parents don't mind him sleeping around? And why is Jenn commenting through you, Dan? Is she speaking a different language these days that you have to translate?
Comfortable digs. I like the fun bright pillows. Is that an IKEA Poang chair & ottoman I spy? Was the magnetic poetry a gift from L? Hehehe, Jerry the gigolo, sticking his tongue out in defiance, yeah, he's a bad boy all right.
Post a Comment