Monday, February 18, 2008

EC#...I've lost track.

I had an hour to do as I wished this morning as Derrick had to be at work earlier than I and we came over on the boat together. It was delightfully foggy in Vancouver today. I absolutely love it. It's very poetic and forlorn.

It began to lift when Nora and I headed out for our walk...
And on great days we end up on a sea wall that we refer to as "The Puppy Path" as there are MANY dogs out for their daily walk and romp. It is very fun to be among them. You can't help but be happy.

4 comments:

Daniel said...

Beautiful shots! The fog really does wonderful things to the city - softens it so much.

L said...

So nice. But I'm afraid I'll have to ban ocean pictures next. Is there nothing depressing you could take a picture of for a change? :(

Julie said...

All that fog reminded me of the Carl Sandburg poem entitled--what else?--"Fog." Know it?

The fog comes
on little cat feet.

It sits looking
over harbor and city
on silent haunches
and then moves on.

Thought it made a nice counterpoint to the puppy path.

Daniel said...

[sigh] Remember when Siobhan used to participate in teh "Ellen's Challenge"?