Sunday, February 10, 2008

EC #3

This is from a night out in downtown Calgary this weekend - actually both these photos are. I loved these two men chatting away, oblivious to the fact they are covered in snow. And all these little no parking signs were just to cute, like they were hanging out until they were each called off to a job. It was feckin' freezing in Calgary, by the way.

I didn't mean for this photo to be so large, but it takes too long to delete and repost it. This was taken before I went to Calgary. I am watching the clock in my car, waiting for it to hit 10:15 a.m. so I can be the 9th caller through to Crave FM to identify the sound effect and win $18,000. The contest starts at $500 and if the person doesn't guess correctly, the pot goes up by another $500. I have been OBSESSED with this contest, spending way too much time on sound effects sites trying to identify the sound. The contest is played 4 times a day (Mon to Fri) and I was really hoping that it would end while I was away so I could stop being so crazy watching the clock with the phone poised and ready to dial. But no, it's still on and now it's $20,000. Aaaaggghhhh!!!

No comments: