Tuesday, February 26, 2008

EC Challenge on going...


Nothing happens in this video, but it is a daily occurrence. In, out, in out. I love my kitties. The crumpled mat is a result of running and sliding kitties, as is all the fur that floats and settles in our home.

Derrick may be swearing somewhere in the back ground. He is watching Homicide: Life on The Streets on video. And by the way, that is my Kitty Talk Voice. I don't really sound like Karen Walker.

Out of town bloggers - any chance you will be in Wpg March 14 - 21? There may be a reunion of bloggers. Sure wish you could come!

It's been a rough day, folks. Problems with D's ex and child custody issues. Sigh. I'm glad for friends and kitties.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Two thumbs up! I can hardly wait for the sequel!
Sorry to hear about the troubles - a cat purring will ease a lot of problems, but some are even beyond that. I hope for an agreeable outcome.
March 14th... let's see... 5 more draws of the 6/49... I'll see what I can swing.

Julie said...

You've got the Karen Walker impersonation down! I know I have special cat voices, too; haven't stop to analyze who I sound like, but I remind myself of Anne in _House of Dreams_ with little Jem.

No plans to be in MB for a while, sorry. We'll have to explore online conference options!

Best wishes for speedy resolution on pesky problems, Siobhan.