Happy Birthday to ME!!!
Still don't know what I want to be when I grow up...
Had a good day. Went to one of our favourite island restaurants for their Chipolte Cream and Curry Mussels... only to find out they only serve them on weekends. Damn! They are so YUMMY!! Had other stuff instead, including peanut butter cake for dessert!!
Now we have lit a fire, are drinking wine and about to watch another episode of the Tudors while I wait for CTV to load up the final episode of ANTM. I think they should do an over 35 episode. I'd try out, if only to see what they'd do with my hair.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You mean we have to grow up? Darn...
Security word: nesse. Almost Neve. The little black cloud of whining.
That "Chipotle Cream and Curry Mussels" sounds awesome. Only weekend offerings though? pfff.
(Happy Birthday!)
Verification: swzings. Simultaneously enjoying playground equipment and making witty jokes.
Happy Birthday! Sounds like a good day. I think I shall have some wine tonight...oh wait I have basketball...I guess I'll have to put up with the other whine instead.
Sheri-Lee
Verification word:
ingsid - all I got is: a typo for siding.
sounds lovely. Especially the peanut butter cake. And the wine. And the fire. I've never watched the Tudors. Glad you had a nice day.
My word is destshou. I'm not good at this.
Hey you're not done your 30 days...you still have a chance to beat Steve.
Sheri-Lee
Siobhan...when are you going to start posting pictures of Daniel's diary?
Sheri-Lee
Happy birhtday Sio!!!!
Post a Comment