Our friends Rick and Lori came over to the island for lunch today. Lori and I were both wearing black shoes, black tights, and plum coloured sweater dresses. We had not planned that.
Sheri-Lee asked about Anne's beheading. It was a good episode. Could have maybe been a bit more dramatic, but it was good. It is SO frustrating watching this series as King Henry was allowed bed whoever he wanted but one small rumour about Anne doing the hanky panky with someone other than His majesty and she loses her head. For the life of me, I will never understand that thinking - 500 years ago nor today.
Speaking of hanky panky and all things that go along with it, it's my opinion that if woman decides she really does not want to give birth, she shouldn't have to menstruate. It's a waste of time, energy, money and bitchiness. We'd ALL be much happier if non baby bearing women simply got to breeze on through the week that begins the 28th day.
It is a grey day here in BC, but we have a fire going in the wood stove and laundry spinning in the washer. Our cabin is sparkling clean due to having guests over today. I do love the fact that entertaining forces you to REALLY clean. I even mopped. I never mop. The cabin is so small, it's almost too much effort to fill the bucket.
My cat is giving very plaintive meows in an attempt to get her dinner early. She's pretty damn cute so it will probably work. I like how the cats take turns doing this, knowing that it doesn't matter who convinces me, they both win.
Alrighty. I wish had something exciting to tell you. I also wish I had won that 50 million dollar lottery last week. Alas, neither is to be.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At first I thought your cabin was sparkling clean because you made your guest clean it. Glad you explained yourself further.
I was really hoping there would be a picture of the matching outfits...
Sheri-Lee
Post a Comment