I'm so happy that everyone loves to use TEH!
And I am so happy that everyone wants to come to Mexico with me (including jenn D)!
AND, I'm THRILLED that Sheri-Lee knows about ugly naked guy. Only my FAVOURITE show EVER!!!
I have filled my daycare spot...now the family who said we can't afford you wants 2 days a week because they don't want their child in daycare full time. Sigh.
I am slightly drunk. It is a usual state of mind for me.
We are going to Seattle tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. My friend Eileen and her husband are already there. She lives in Calgary.
I spent the entire day in a mall with a 2 year old today and it was actually fun.
I am emotionally involved with teh reality series America's Next Top Model and if Nicole and Laura are not in the final 2, I will scream.
I also love watching the new 90210 online on Friday mornings, which until today was one of my 3 days off each weekend. New family could use Fridays and I'm willing as I need th e$$$. (although today was not new family - they don't start until January. It was old family who needed an extra day).
I really really want a blogger's reunion in Mexico. How about during the olympics?
Have a great weekend!!
p.s
why is Google all about Sesame Street these days? Am I missing an anniversary or death or something? I try not to read the news as it's always depressing so I am often out of th eloop on these sorts of things...
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do you think the flights to Mexico will be cheaper during the Olympics? I wonder...
Sheri-Lee
Terde (ter-day) - term used to describe pasta after it has been cooked and left to dry on the bottom of a pot...as in rock hard like rabbit terd. (See not witty...just scatological).
I am quite enjoying your disjointed rambling. Might have something to do with your alcohol consumption while on the computer - bring on the wordtwist.
Post a Comment