What to tell, what to tell.
It's getting cold.
It's freakin' dark out, especially where there are many trees and zero street lights - like Bowen.
Our indoor cat got out and hasn't been back all evening. It's past her dinner and she loves her dinner. Mama is worried.
The dishes are done.
The couch is messy. I will tidy it.
I worked out today. It's all part of my natural defense against H1N1. Sweat it all out.
I'm pretty pooped. I love my bed. I'm looking forward to it.
Hope my cat is back before I go....
3 minutes after I wrote this, she showed up looking very pleased with herself.
Bad bad little kitty.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Subversive manipulation...(cf Dan's company's versatility).
Sheri-Lee
hahahahhaha!
Cats. Love 'em, hate 'em. Love 'em mostly though. Don't you wish she could tell you what she's been up to? Hope she's been better behaved since then.
Ready for a heavy rainy day today?
(today's security word - moshe. for Moshe Safdie, Canadian Architect)
Post a Comment