I'm rather fond of this little blogging group. It feels very safe. I, too, wanted to know what YMMV meant, and was so pleased to see someone else (Ellen) ask it first. Still waiting for Dan to fill us in.
I also appreciate that Dan leaves TEH in his blog, just for me.
So, seriously, next time I come to Winnipeg, we need to all get together. It will be a while though. Perhaps you should all come here, to Bowen. Or better, we should all just meet in Mexico.
I really like that idea - Blogger's reunion in Mexico.
I'm gonna start checking flights...
(okay, so I have nothing to write about. Sue me.)
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This has been my favorite blog entry this week...Blog reunion in Mexico!
Sheri-Lee
My security words is slyaxide =
a drug developed by the FBI to give to their agents right before they go undercover to increase their sly factor.
Good one Sheri-Lee!
See you all in Mexico! I can just taste those margaritas....
Aners: slang, short for people who place too much importance on minor insignificant mistakes made by others.
YMMV - your mileage may vary (or your experience may be different).
And would loyal readers who would blog but are too busy be invited to the reunion in Mexico?
Jenn D.
Thank you Daniel, I will be able to use "aners" in conversation many times in the future.
Sheri-Lee
I'm pretty sure we'd be open to anyone who blogs or appreciates bloggers, or even barely tolerates bloggers to join us in Mexico.
Ickse (iks) v. To cause another to become uncomfortable or disgusted. "He ickse me when he does that with his double-jointed finger."
Seriously Daniel, you are starting an entire new vocabulary for me. I am laughing out loud...and I think I may have even snorted on the last one. I want to keep writing my words and defining them but I am not nearly as witty.
Sheri-Lee
Post a Comment