I'm about to go watch Anne get her head chopped off on the Tudors, so this will be brief.
I went to the gym. Didn't want to, but I did. It felt great.
Hung out with new baby and his parents this evening in an attempt to pretend like we needed to "go over things" and "ask each other questions." We already know each other so total formality. New baby is delightfully crazy and full of mischief. He will be tons of fun (seriously - no sarcasm).
My cat ate all the chocolate that was in my bag. Apparently this can be really bad for her, but she's done it before and is still here. Funny thing is that I swear my bag was zipped up...
My mother told me the other day that a Jehovah's Witness came to her door. Her fluffy little dog who is always quite muppet like in his overwhelming love for all people and other 4 legged creatures actually growled - and rather ferociously - at the man at the door. My mother was convinced the devil stood right behind him.
My husband is now all wrapped up in a quilt on the couch, remote in hand, waiting for me to finish up so we can see Anne's fate. I haven't even read everyone else's blog! Have to do it in the morning.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Was the beheading all it was meant to be and more??
Sheri-Lee
Post a Comment